Why Choose Leisure Line Coal Stoves Over the Competitors?
- American Made – some companies are outsourcing to India and China, but we are still putting Americans to work!!
- All of our stoves have met or exceeded UL 1482, CSA B366-M1979 specifications.
- All of our stoves are reliable – the stoker made with the fewest moving parts.
- Our feeder mechanism shovels the coal onto the burn area. We don’t use the plow or pusher bar method. Our burner leaves more room for air to reach the top coals.
- Our coal is shoveled to the burner grate with a bearing mechanism. No bushing or plastic cams to wear out.
- Our fans can be bought at Grainger and McMaster parts stores. The feeder motors must be purchased at your local dealer to ensure correct torque rating and RPM.
- Our stoves are built for todays busy people. Set the digital computerized thermostat and forget it. No running back and forth to adjust the stoves. Its all done for you. The thermostat comes standard with day and night set-backs as well as a complete temperature control.
Leisure Line Feed System Explanation
© 2016 Leisure Line Stove Company, A Division of Black Rock Manufacturing Company, Berwick, Pennsylvania.